LECTURE OVERVIEW : Valencia's Fine Arts Collection - the most important in Spain.
- the architecture of the museum building, portal and dome
- the most important Renaissance courtyard of the 16th century, owned by ambassador Vich and preserved at the museum.
- Valencian Gothic alters and polychromes - magnificent collection
- The most prestigious Valencian master artists such as Vicente López, Juan de Joanes, Jacomart, Joan de Joanes, Francisco and Juan Ribalta, Jerónimo Jacinto de Espinosa, José de Ribera and others.
- Grand Spanish masters from Sevilla and Madrid like Diego Velázquez, Bartolomé Esteban Murillo and Francisco de Goya.**